Flourishing Demand Population Health Management Platforms Market by Component, End User, Mode of Delivery, Region - Global Analysis Trends and Forecast to 2024
The population healthcare market is expected to reach $ 43 billion by 2024 from +14 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of + 25% over the next five years (2019-2024). The growth of the entire industry has resulted in affordable treatment options due to the Affordable Care Act of the United States (APA), government support for disease prevention and HCIT adoption, increasing the number of elderly and increasing chronic disease prevalence, increasing health care costs, and improving information technology and big data capabilities. wanted. However, the lack of data management capabilities, experienced analysts, reluctance to migrate from legacy systems, and safety concerns related to patient information limit some of the growth of this market.
Over the next few years, the global market is expected to show the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region. This has helped improve the health of Australia's population, increase medical tourism in Asia, rapidly develop India's healthcare industry, digitize China's health care system, and implement several primary health care investment and reform programs to modernize health care in China. Because there is. Infrastructure and a new overview by the ICT Fund of Japan.
North America is expected to be the biggest player in the global market. The health care industry in the United States increased health care costs, increased the elderly population, imposed affordable care law (ACA), increased health care funding for the population, increased prevalence of chronic diseases, and awareness campaigns. In Canada, market growth is attributed to increased spending on health care, the Canadian government's implementation of population health approaches, and increased prevalence of chronic diseases in the country.
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=11149
Key Market Segments:
By Mode of Delivery:
By End User:
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Employer Groups
- Government Bodies
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Healthcare IT Service Provider
- Health Care Insurance Company / Payer
- Medical institutions/providers (hospitals, medical groups, doctor's offices, diagnostic centers, and outpatient clinics)
- Venture capitalist
- Market Research and Consulting Company
- Responsibility Management Organization
- Community center
If you have any special requirements for this report, please let us know so we can provide you with a custom report.
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount up to 40% on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=11149
Table of Content:
- Analyze market expectations through recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Dynamic market scenarios with market growth opportunities over the next few years
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative studies involving economic and non-economic impacts
- Regional and national analysis, including supply and demand that affects market growth.
- Market value (US $ million) and volume (million units) for each segment and sub-issue
- A competitive market share environment for key players with new projects and strategies adopted by players over the past five years
- Analyzer support for a year with data support in Excel format.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Abbreviation and Acronyms
Chapter 3 Preface
Chapter 4 Market Landscape
Chapter 5 Market Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 7 Latest Market Dynamics
Chapter 8 Trading Analysis
Chapter 9 Historical and Current Population Health Management Platforms in North America (2013-2018)
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers the massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
: +1 (628) 225 1818