Hormonal Contraceptive Market Growth with top key vendors like Eli Lilly and Company, Eurofarma Laboratorios S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Hormonal Contraceptive Market is Projected to Reach USD 28,690.0 Million with 4.2% CAGR by 2027
Hormonal Contraceptive Markets 2019 Global Industry Research Report provides market size, industry growth, share, development trends, investment plans, business ideas and forecasts by 2025. Scenarios and useful business decisions. The report includes a first-hand study of subjective comprehensive research and quantitative perspectives of key family pioneers for an in-depth understanding of other industry experts, markets and industry practices. The report provides a reasonable picture of the current market situation, including true and expected Hormonal Contraceptive Market estimates in terms of respect and volume of trade, technological advances, macroeconomic and governance factors.
Request For Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=260
Some of the significant players functioning in the fragmented Global Hormonal Contraceptive Market include Eli Lilly and Company, Eurofarma Laboratorios S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc), Novo Nordisk Luye Pharma Group, and Pfizer Inc. among others.
Hormonal Contraceptive Market Overview:
Contraceptive is a prevalent term today, used in its drug or device form to prevent pregnancy. Contraceptives are widely classified under two main segments, the hormonal and non-hormonal. The early 1960s revolutionized the hormonal contraceptive industry and outlook, beginning with increasing usage in the US, where it still holds primary consumption, compared to the rest of the world. Equivalents of hormones, progesterone and estrogen act on the endocrine system to permeate effective prevention of birth control.
Hormonal Contraceptive Market Key Findings of the Report:
Enquiry Before Buying This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=260
Hormonal Contraceptive Market Scope of the Report
- The hormonal contraceptive market was valued at USD 19,759.0 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 28,690.0 million by 2027. It is estimated to expand at CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
- In 2015, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd launched an educational initiative, “Perfectly Imperfect” to create awareness about emergency contraception.
- in 2015, Allergan announced a partnership with the U.S. Women’s Health Alliance (USWHA), which is an organization that focuses on promoting affordable and high-quality healthcare services for women.
- In 2016, Bayer Inc. launched Kyleena, a new Intrauterine System (IUS), expected to help address the need for long-term contraception in women for up to 5 years.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH), US, published research in 2019, that showed that using Vaginal rings, releases an antiviral drug that reduces the risk of HIV by 39% in women. The study was undertaken in southern and eastern Africa.
- The United Kingdom uses the commonly used term IUD only for copper devices which in available in 10 different varieties. Hormonal intrauterine contraception is labeled intrauterine system and considered distinct from IUD.
- Amidst increasing use of Vaginal rings, there have been reports of there being an established link between breast cancer and their usage. This is being presently investigated.
Hormonal Contraceptive Market By Hormones:
- Combined oral contraceptives
- Oral contraceptives
- Injectable contraceptives
- Implantable contraceptives
- Transdermal patch
- Vaginal rings
Hormonal Contraceptive Market By End User
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
Middle East and Africa
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America
Buy This Premium Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=260
The cost analysis of Hormonal Contraceptive Market was made considering manufacturing costs, labor costs, raw material and market concentration, suppliers and pricing trends. Other factors such as supply chain, downstream buyers and sourcing strategies have been evaluated to provide a complete and in-depth view of the market. Report buyers will be exposed to market positioning studies in consideration of target audience, Hormonal Contraceptive and strategy, and pricing strategy.
As a result of collecting and researching all information using SWOT analysis, there is a vivid picture of the competitive environment in the Hormonal Contraceptive Market. Openings for future market development have been revealed, and likewise have taken the competitive advantage. The drift and propensity of this market has been taken into account, which shows that the strategic direction is good. Understand the market base and understand the market data using the standards, methodologies and other driving Hormonal Contraceptive Market trends determined for reference.
For more information ask our experts https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Hormonal-Contraceptive-Market-2019-2027-260
About Absolute Markets Insights:
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org